Skip to main content

Review: In2it Waterproof Single Blush in Charm


This post is dedicated to my boyfriend's sister who loves to rave about in2it products. She loves the brand so much she's literally into it. (Can I get an A for that intro?)

Anyways, one of the things I noticed about her is the beautiful shine she has on her cheeks - not greasy type of shine - but a lovely flash of highlight. So, I thought of trying out in2it's blush for the first time.

When I went there, most of their blushes were sold out. The sales assistant said their blushes are their best sellers- no doubt about it. So, I asked her what shade can she recommend for my skin tone and she confidently suggested the shade "Charm." I tried out some of their blushes, pink ones in general, but Charm really stood out for me. The sales assistant was right, Charm definitely suites me better.



In2it Waterproof Single Blush in Charm is a peach blush with gold shimmers. I, for one, am afraid of shimmers because my face tends to become very oily and to add more shine would be a disaster. But Charm's golden shimmer gives a coral-ish glow that creates a subtle flash of color on the face. It's stunning yet so subtle. Because of this blush, I realized a little glow is not that bad even for the oily skin. Truth is, it compliments the oil on the face, creating a dewy facade on the cheeks.

The packaging is chic transparent case made of sturdy plastic. It looks very nice with girly design and glassy look. It comes with a small brush with soft synthetic hair; nothing fancy but can be used to apply the product on the face. It also has a small mirror that is not so much of a use because it is quite small. Well, it's the thought that counts - at least you have a mirror handy, I just wish it's bigger.



Here are the bullets for my thoughts:
- It has a natural looking shade with little sheen that gives life back to the face.
- This blush has good pigmentation and not even powdery. A little amount goes a long way.
- It stays on my oily face pretty long although I still need to do some touch ups during the day since I do have oily face and the product tend to slide away but the longevity is quite amazing.
- Thank God this blush didn't break me out, which always happens when I am trying out new face product. Though,I have to say my skin is generally pretty good to me lately.
-  I just wish the mirror is bigger. The mirror contained in the packaging is useful for eyebrow application because it so small but quite useless for blush application as you don't really see your full cheeks with it.
- This costs P400, a bit pricey compared to other blushes but the price is justified with a good product.
-  Available in all In2it counters at different malls, beauty sections, and retails outlets nationwide.



So far, that's all I can say about the product. I am still testing it out so I might update this post but in the moment I am loving the product and I am satisfied with my purchase.

Anyways, that's all for now...

Bye!!!

Comments


Popular posts from this blog

My PIERCINGS- Accidents, Stories, Reasons.. etc.

Elow elow elow Dear Reader! So, today, I bought new set of earrings and I realized, I haven't really talked about my piercing experience. So, I thought maybe I should answer some common questions about my piercings and piercing in general. How many piercings do you have? As of the moment, I have a total of six individual piercings. Three on the left ear, three on the right. When did you get them and why? 1. The first pair was done when I was four or five years old. I remember my father bringing me to a little health center and telling me to just tilt my head and that was it. I don't have much to say about this piercing because it was like a "default" kind of thing - sort of a tradition or one of those mandatory things a girl has to go through-  so nothing special in this pair. Also, I was too young to remember how it felt like. Too young to even comprehend. But I remember being happy having the privilege to wear such pretty gold earrings. I had the rest

Kulot Not Salot: My Curly Hair Routine

I'm still surprised when friends won't believe when I tell them my hair is naturally curly and that I never had a digi perm or any curling method done. People have been seeing me with rebonded straight hair for the past 12 years, (I thought it was only 10) and they have kind of believed my hair is naturally straight. And frankly, I, too, have forgotten how I looked like with curly hair. I have to rummage a box of old photos to help me remember how my curls looked like a decade ago and why do I even have it straightened. Was it that bad? After almost an hour of looking for old photos of my natural curls- this I realized to my chagrin - I rarely wore my curly hair down when I was a teenager. That was basically the reason why I had my hair rebonded. I did not know what to do with my curls. I did not know how to maximize my curls, its beauty, how to style it, how to play with it. And also- hair entails personality. You see, living in this country,

LOL Liquid Eyeliner Review

Last Thursday, I was invited to render an intermission number for an event and I have to buy me some make-up. It is inevitable for me to buy make-up prior to the performance because obviously I need to create a presentable slash diva-ish look since people will be all eyes on me for more than five minutes. Something new to wear gives a girl more confidence, may it be clothes or make-up, and of course, whenever you sing in front of the crowd, you need all the confidence you can get. I decided to buy a new eyeliner because my Fanny Serrano felt tip liner is already going crazy after months of usage.  After minutes of rummaging the beauty section of SM North, I decided to try out this inexpensive brand called LOL. I've been eyeing this LOL liquid eyeliner the first time I saw it on Watsons. I know it's not a good idea to try out new brand on a performance night but I have this gut feeling that this could be a eureka for finding an inexpensive but effective e

Inspired by Legally Blonde: Pink and Marvellous

Since this blog is unexpectedly becoming a nail fetish den, I would like to give you yet another nail design inspired by a movie. Just on my previous post, I was talking about Miss Elle Woods and her affirmation that a manicure makes a girl feel better no matter what (although technically, it was her friends who told her that). It was a funny affirmation but there is truth to it. So, today, I thought of dedicating this pink nail design to Miss Elle Woods, our Legally Blonde. . I was a young high school girl when I first saw the movie Legally Blonde and it is one of my favorite movies back then. I also made a high school movie review for our English subject. That's how I love this movie. Miss Elle Woods is definitely a pink girl, thus the pink nails. I add some pink animal print to the design because she is a certified pet lover to her lovely dog, Bruiser Woods, and she really loves to accent her strike on pink environment with a pink animal print. She also doesn'

On Self-Acceptance

It was late September when I started "Marvellous Much." For two months, I labored myself from taking photos to writing to editing and then publishing. I took this as my own, my baby, my little sanctuary. Although I've done several blogs before, this is the first time I have ever done a blog that is somehow commercial and is focusing on a certain niche. I aim to create a professional blog on this one, something that I can give to the world. Every now and then, before I click the "publish" button, I would see myself stepping back and forth. I know I doubt myself so much. I always see myself as not good enough. Every time I would go public, things scream unto my head - words such as "what will they think of my work?" "Is this great?" "Will the people like it?" I hate this thing about myself. When you lack confidence, you lack strength. I hate myself for this. I hate that I sometimes hate myself. However, for the past two months, wi

Inspired by JLO's Nude Lips: In2it Moisture Intense Lipstick in Orange Fizz

I have always been on the hunt for a nice nude lipstick that can beautifully mute my pigmented lips. The desire to rummage around for the best neutral lipstick started when I would always see myself being drawn to wearing dark hues of eyeshadows, only to find out I have no nude lipstick to pair it with. I would always end up wearing light pink lipstick which I think is just fine but I wish I could have a neutral colored lipstick so the eyeshadows can pop rather than making the lipstick clash to the eye make-up. Should I say my hunt is always a fail. Sometimes, it’s too pale, too light, a lot of browns, lots of pinks, always a fail. What I really want to have is the kind of lipstick that will definitely erase my lips but won’t make me appear sickly. Arrrgh! Women are such confused beings! Anyways, this is how nude I want my lipstick to be… Girl crushing is on! I always wonder how JLO rock the nude up until I saw I video of youtuber Jenn Im where the girl uses not brown or light

Inspired by Mona Lisa Smile: Christian Dior Rouge Dolce Vita 014

Once a gay friend told me, "Red lipstick is so back then." I immediately replied back and told him a true lady would say otherwise. For a real woman, red lipstick is a timeless weapon to look and feel beautiful. My first lipstick is a red one and up until now, even if I have other shades of lipsticks, red will always be on my stash. So, today, I thought of highlighting the most precious red lipstick I own, my precious baby,  Christian Dior’s Rouge Dolce Vita in #014. Timeless as it is, the inspiration for today's lipstick is the movie The Mona Lisa Smile which is set in 1950's. Just like the girls in the movie,  Christian Dior’s Rouge Dolce Vita in #014 is not in-your-face retro red lipstick because it has a slight hint of orange. Source "That's a snapshot"- Mona Lisa Smile It has a semi-matte finish but very creamy, it glides smoothly on the lips when applied. This is not for the faint heart because it is too striking and