I am quite surprised that even after being married for almost a year now, I still get a ton of queries regarding wedding details and such. One common question I get is this: "Do I really need a wedding day coordinator?". My answer is always, always this big YES. Well, based on my experience, you can get away without an over-all full wedding coordinator because you can do the planning alone. However- and very important, I must say, that you get an on-the-day-coordinator . And please do get a legit one, not your friends or family, but a professional wedding coor. (Your friends want to enjoy the moment, too, so please don't give them yet another job to do. They can assist you in little things, but please leave everything to a legit coor.) Some reasons why I think a professional on-the-day wedding coordinator is a must: 1. Stress-free wedding. The least I wanted to be during my wedding is to be the stressed-bride. I have been to weddings without coordinators and I tell...
Comments
Post a Comment
Any thoughts?