Source Life is freaking awesome, let me just say that. I’m happy to finally say I am happy (forgive the redundancy). I am so overwhelmed with all the blessings I see around me. Much more, I am filled with peace which is far too precious than any other material things in this world. Last night, while I was doing my “journaling” routine, I reviewed my bucket list I made at the beginning of the year. I called it “PUSH MO YAN, GIRL” list. Three of them I already ticked off including the last one which says “BE HAPPY.” For the past two years, I feel stuck. I don't really know what to do with my life. Along with my self-imposed crisis, I felt truly unhappy, but God has helped me make better decisions in life that has led me to find happiness with who I was, who I am, and who I want to be in the future. Now, I feel so much better- the best version I could ever be since my quarter life has began and I am no longer afraid of my dreams. I am no longer at lost, I think. Large part o...
Comments
Post a Comment
Any thoughts?